PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

Michaels 70% off sale plus Father's day crafts

Build-a-Book by Klutz®
FREE Make-It Take-It

Saturday, June 5

10am–2pm

Father's Day Camo Frame
Make-It Take-It

Free With the purchase of a frame.
Saturday, June 12
10am–2pm


Need some other Father's Day Project Ideas? Click HERE. Need some Summer Fun projects to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these Summer Fun Projects.

Locate a Michael's near you HERE.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks for the heads up Mary! I love Michael's!

Mary Ellen

RCUBEs said...

I love Michael's except crafting is not for me :) Dropping by to say a warm hello and leaving a prayer for the Lord to bless you more for all the things you do and empower you in His strength.