PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to School Savings at Amazon.com

College students can sign up to get FREE Two-Day Shipping for one year with a free Amazon Prime membership ($79 value) at Amazon Student Page. This page also features one-stop shopping for the dorm or apartment dweller with laptops, textbooks, clothing, bedding, electronics, and more.

And on the Back-to-School Savings page, parents can find backpacks, uniforms and other clothing, healthy snacks, and every classroom supply that ever made it onto a teacher's list.





Click on the box above, or the Amazon banner to the left to stock up AND save today!

No comments: