PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Whole Foods, Bath & Body Works and free Slurpee!

Just wanted to share these fun deals--too good not to pass along:




You can get a free Slurpee at participating 7-11 stores on Sunday, July 11 from 8am to 11pm. Details are here.





Use this coupon here to get a free Full-Size Body Care Item ($12 value) with any $10 purchase at Bath & Body Works. Coupon is good thru July 25.




Print new Whole Foods Whole Deal coupons here. Find weekly Whole Foods deals with coupon match-ups from Crystal at The Thrifty Mama here.



Thanks so much to Lea Ann at Mommy's Wish List!

2 comments:

RCUBEs said...

I love Whole Foods except the nearest store is still kinda' far from us. Thanks for always sharing great tips! God bless and have a great weekend.

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

I wish we had a Whole Foods near us, but I am sooooo grabbing the Bath & Body Works coupon!

Blessings~
Laura