PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Free Kindle Books at Bookbub.com

I absolutely love the Kindle I received as a Christmas gift! I've also really enjoyed downloading so many FREE books for Kindle!

Here's one that is available today: Surface Tension by Christine Kling.




I found out about this great "steal" in an email from Bookbub.com. It takes less than a minute to sign up and complete a profile - which consists only of checking off your genre reading preferences. Then you receive a daily email announcing the "deal of the day." It's that simple.

Loving it! Check out Bookbub.com to see the other free Kindle books available!

No comments: