PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Free Park Admission! Free Camping!

Spend the night of Friday, May 11 at a Kampgrounds of America site and stay Saturday night for free!

Visit koa.com for details about KOA's annual Come Kamp and Care with Us Weekend. The promotion benefits its Care Camps for childrenwith cancer.

Love the outdoors? 

Visit a National Park for free on these days in 2012:


  • June 9
    Get Outdoors Day
  • September 29
    National Public Lands Day
  • November 10-12
    Veterans Day weekend

  • On these fee-free days, many state parks also offer free admission. 

    Visit http://www.nps.gov/findapark/feefreeparksbystate.htm to find details about parks in your state.

    Just be frugal,
    Mary





    No comments: