PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free Dessert at Starbucks With Drink Purchase

Thanks to Julia Scott @ WalletPop.com for this great freebie announcement:

This Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Mar 10-12, 2011 from 2- 5 p.m., you can get a free sugar-packed dessert at Starbucks when you buy any beverage while supplies last. The freebie is to celebrate Starbucks' 40th anniversary and promote a new line of tiny, sweet treats.

Julia has added this disclaimer: Unclear if all beverages will get you a free petite or if bottled water, juice and kid's drinks are excluded (as they often are in Starbucks promotions).


No comments: