PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Will Shopping

I had quite a successful shopping trip at the Good Will store today! Here is what I bought for $58.18:

1 black suit (jacket and skirt) - $15.99
1 dress - 50% off @ $3.49
2 pr. capris - $4.99 each (both still had the original tag)
1 polo shirt - $3.99
2 short -sleeve tops - $3.99 each
1 pr black pants - $4.99
1 pr shorts - $3.99
1 long-sleeve cotton blouse $4.99.

My son found a pair of jeans in great shape and a dress shirt, 1 hardback novel and 1 DVD for $20.19!

I'm really excited because I had originally planned on going to J.C. Penney today but my gift card I earned from Mypoints hasn't arrived yet. Now I can look forward to another fun shopping trip next weekend!

Have you found any great bargains at Good Will lately?

No comments: