PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dreaming of a tropical vacation?

Want a Last Minute Travel Bargain?

You can search for deals on LastMinute.com by location, date, budget, and the type of experience wanted like “pamper” or “thrill seekers.”

Check out Lori's post at More With Less Today to find out all the details! I told Lori, with all the snow and cold weather here in Virginia, a tropical vacation was sounding mighty nice right about now!


Do you know of some great sites to find discount travel? If so, please leave a comment so I can share with readers.

No comments: