PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great Coupons on Hasbro and Playskool Toys and Games


Easter's coming! Birthdays, too!

Stock up on Hasbro and Playskool toys and games and use these great coupons to save a ton of money!

Sample of coupons:

My Little Pony - BOGO
Playskool Glo Worm - $2 off
Chuck My Talking Truck - $10 off!
Monopoly, Scrabble and other board games - $4 off

These will go fast, so print them off soon!

Sign up at Hasbro Playsaver.com and be among the first to know about new toys and great deals, special offers and promotions.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mary,
Thanks for being such an awesome friend. You are the best! Thanks for the great tips, too.
Hugs,
andrea