PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

File your taxes for free (or almost free)

Turbo Tax offers free Federal and some free State Income Tax Return filling out and filing thru the Intuit Tax Freedom Program.

If you made less than $57,000 in 2009, and only have to use the 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form you can fill out your forms straight on the IRS site Free File.

and

Find out how to get a coupon for $20 off at H&R Block at File your taxes for free at my column at Examiner.com.

No comments: