PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

Kroger's The Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies Really Are! (totally awesome, that is)

I registerd to be a Bzzagent with Buzzagent.com some time ago and never really became active until recently. My latest BuzzCampaign assignment arrived on Saturday. I received 2 boxes of The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies to taste and review.

We absolutely love these cookies! The first ingredient on the ingredient list: chocolate chips! Made with real butter,each of these cookies has 120 calories, 6 gm fat. There are only 8 cookies per box, but the cookies are about 2X the size of Chips Ahoy and other chocolate cookies on the market. The Truly Awesome cookies ar a bit pricey, but i will definitely stock up when they go on sale or I have coupons.

Your family is going to love these, and you for bringing them home. I'm trying them for free because I'm a BzzAgent! I received 4 $1.00 off coupons and I'm giving away one to each of the first three readers who leave me a comment! (Sorry . . . I have to keep one for myself or my family will kill me!)




Exclusively available at Kroger, Fred Meyer and Ralphs stores (the Kroger Family of Stores)

No comments: