PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Frugal Bee's Blog Roll

MoneySavingMom.com

Cheesemakin' Mama





Life And Godliness


Frugal Living Tips to Save Money







Arise 2 Write
For The Mommas

Dealicious Mom





SavingAddiction Blog Button


Becentsable


Glass House Ministries








All God’s Creatures
Fired of More With Less Today! A one-stop resource for all of your money-saving needs



Photobucket




Free Sample Freak

Stretching A Buck


Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design for Christian Ministry



Organizing Blog








Photobucket


Homemaking Cottage Button

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the new blog!! What great tips! I am following and will be back. God bless, Deb