PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bath and Body Works Freebie! Woo Hoo!

Get a free full-sized body care item at Bath and Body Works with any purchase of $10 or more (up to $13 value).

Click HERE to print the coupon and be sure to use it before June 10, 2010!

While you're there, check out these savings opportunities:

Buy 3 Get 3 FREE Signature Collection
Buy 3 Get 3 FREE Signature Classics

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awesome!!
Hope you are having a great day. Are you going to our meeting tonight?
andrea