PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Visit the mall--save tons of money with these coupons

Lea Ann at Mommy's Wish List just posted these great reasons to visit your local mall this weekend:

Print a $15 off $30 coupon for Express and then hit the sale rack. Coupon good thru Sunday the 23rd.

Then check out these printable coupons & deals!

2 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Good morning, Mary~

These deals are great! I'm sending these links to my daughters as well!

I am heading over to Lane Bryant and Bath & Boy Works now!

Thanks so much!

Blessings~
Laura

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, Mary~

I forgot to tell you I posted about your blog today and linked it back to you!

Have a great day!

Blessings~
Laura