PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Free movie from Fandango and Hershey's


FREE MOVIE TICKETS: Earn a free movie ticket from Hersheys . Click here for the rebate form, send in four UPC's from bags of Hershey's brand candy and get a coupon for one free movie ticket valued at $12.00 or less.

The "fine print":

Collect and send in four (4) UPCs from 10oz. or larger packages of HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars or YORK Peppermint Patties to receive one (1) Fandango Promotional Code good for one (1) movie ticket valued at up to $12.00 sent via email.

Offer valid between 4/1/10 and 6/30/10.

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

AWESOME! You find the greatest stuff!
LOVE IT!

Blessings~
Laura