PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Find your owner's manual for free at Diplodocs

I'm a subscriber to Lori Felix's website, More With Less Today. Lori is such a sweetie and we've struck up a "bloggy friendship." Lori's blog byline is "More With Less Today finds ways to save money, help others and give from our surplus." Lori shared this information with readers:

Find your owner’s manual free on this website. Often we have to replace an item because we can’t find the users manual to fix it, or to simply get a replacement part. Safemanuals.com is the web address and Diplodocs is the name of the website. You can download and print out the user guides that you need.Lori read about this site on ClarkHoward.com, a fantastic source of money-saving information.

Diplodocs has over 1,870,000 user guides from 5,600 brands. There are user’s manuals for appliances, TV & audio, cars & motorcycles, phones, computers, cameras & video, software, toys and more.

HERE is the link to the website. You might want to bookmark this post for future reference.

I hope you'll stop by Lori's blog. Tell her I said "hi."

Mary

No comments: