PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 free Black and Decker LightsOut auto switches from ToysR Us and BabiesRUs

Receive 2 free Black and Decker LightsOut auto switches from ToysR Us and BabiesRUs when you purchase $45 worth of participating Proctor and Gamble products in one transaction at ToysRUs or BabiesRUs stores.


When you enter a room, the lights can turn on for you– as well as turning off when they leave. The Lights Out AutoSwitch covers any standard light switch-no wiring required-and integrates a simple motion sensor that turns lights on when needed.


Participating products include:
Always
Bounty
Charmin
Crest
Dreft
Duracell
Oral-B
Pampers
Tide

To receive your free Light Out Auto Switches, complete THIS original form, . include your receipt, dated between 4/18/10 and 5/1/10 and follow the directions for mailing.

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

Me becoming forgetful sometimes? I think this will help and will save us with electric bills. :) Blessings to you sister.