PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Comic Book Day - May 1

Free Comic Book Day is a single day - the first Saturday in May each year - when participating comic book shops across North America and around the world give away comic books absolutely FREE* to anyone who comes into their stores. *Check with your local shop for their participation and rules.



Click HERE to locate a participating store near you!


Looking for "kid-friendly' comics? Click HERE.



Why not subscribe to my blog posts so you don't miss a single frugal living deal or steal? Have you stopped by my other frugal living venues? Stop by Richmond Frugal Family Examiner and Associated Content.

No comments: