PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Monday, April 5, 2010

Coupon for B1G1 scoop of ice cream at Brusters!

Head to Bruster's Real Ice Cream and get a free scoop of ice cream with this coupon when you purchase a single or double cone or cup. Coupon is good thru April 30. Thanks, Crystal.

In addition to that you can sign up for Bruster's Sweet Rewards club. (And they asked for my birthday on this form, so you know what that means!) Not only that, seniors over 60 get cones for .25¢ every day!

Find your closest Bruster's here. They are located in AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA and WV.

Thanks for this yummy information form Lea Ann at Mommy's Wishlist!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope you guys had an awesome weekend.
Hugs,
andrea