PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free tote bag at Target - April 18 only


To kick off Earth week, Target stores are giving away 1.5 million reusable bags with any purchase on Sunday, April 18, 2010. Quantities are limited and there is a limit of one bag per customer.

Get more info about how to get a $5 gift card with purchase at Target HERE

Click HERE to enter the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sweepstakes!

Want to find out how you'll be rewarded for recycling? Click HERE and scroll down the screen to see how you can earn 5 cents for every cloth bag you use at checkout, trade in your old electronics for a Target gift card and more.

2 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, Mary!

Thanks for all the great tips and freebies. I love TARGET. Hopefully I can get there tomorrow to get my free bag! :> )

Blessings~
Laura

Mommy's Wish List said...

Thanks Mary, now I'm gettin' up early tomorrow and goin' to Target!