PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Tote Bag from Kellogg's PLUS Enter to win a Ford Fiesta!


Get a free cloth tote bag from Kellogg's:

• Send in the completed Official Order Form
• 2 UPCs from any Kellogg’s® cereals (10 oz. or larger)
• $1.75 check or money order for each item ordered

Make payable to KELLOGG’S™ REUSABLE BAG OFFER







Click HERE to enter to win a 2011 Ford Fiesta!

No comments: