PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

$75 off any HP computer 4/21 - 4/24 at Staples!

$75 OFF

ANY HP computer.*
Limited time only!


Click HERE to redeem your $75 off coupon!


*Offer valid 4/21/10–4/24/10. Valid in Staples U.S. stores, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online at staples.com. Offer valid on all HP computers and laptops priced $359 and above. Offer excludes netbooks and item no. 848836, clearance products and Compaq brand items. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. May not be combined with any other coupon. Coupon must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Coupon value does not include tax.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you are having an awesome week.
Blessings,
andrea

RCUBEs said...

Just want to come by and wish you a great day. May the Lord bless you more as you always share great tips with us. Thanks for all of these.