PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Frugal Finds: $30 worth of coupons in the mail and kids eat free at iHop!

Click HERE to sign up to receive a free booklet, with over $30 worth of Proctor & Gamble product coupons from Home Made Simple. (The booklet can take up to 6-8 weeks to arrive.)


Reminder: through April 30, you can get one free kid's meal for every adult meal purchased at iHop from 4:00pm to 10:pm every day. Kids must order from the "Just for Kids" menu and drinks not included unless otherwise specified on the kid's menu. Dine-in only, and at participating restaurants only. More details here.

Find your nearest iHop here.

What's your latest frugal find?

No comments: