PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

$9 Air Fare!

For $39.95 a year, you can join the Spirit Air $9 Fare Club and have access to member only fares as low as a penny.

Your other passengers can receive the same fares as long as the member is booking the reservation. Spirit Air flies in the United States, South America and the Caribbean. HERE is their website.

At their site you'll also find great deals on hotels, car rentals, activities and vacation packages.

Thanks for this tip from Lori at More With Less Today.

No comments: