PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Princess and the Frog, Toy Story 1 & 2 - HIG VALUE COUPONS

Disney Movie Rewards has some discount coupons on their website for $10.00 off the Princess and the Frog (expires 3/28/10) and $5.00 off Toy Story 1 and $5.00 of Toy Story #2, (expires 3/30/10.)

You can print the coupons HERE.

The new Blu-ray/DVD combo pack version came out today.If you join Disney Movie Rewards, you will have access to more savings on Disney Blu-rays and DVD’s.

If you already a member and you own either Toy Story 1 or Toy Story 2 on VHS or DVD, you can enter the UPC codes in your Disney Rewards Club account and get a coupon for $10 off the new Toy Story Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.Lo0k for the specially marked packages that will have a coupon to the Toy Story 3 movie which comes out this summer!

Thanks, Lori @ More With Less Today!

No comments: