PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Monday, March 22, 2010

Buy 2 books, purchase Easter Egg Puzzle Set for $4.99

Buy 2 books, purchase an Easter Egg Wooden Puzzle set (retail price $9.95) at Barnes & Noble on line:

1. Add any two (2) children’s books with the "Easter Puzzle Set Offer" icon to your cart
2. Add the Jan Brett's Easter Egg Wooden Puzzle Set to your cart and proceed to checkout
3. The cost of the Jan Brett's Easter Egg Wooden Puzzle Set will be amended at checkout

This puzzle set is appropriate for children ages 3-6 and includes 4 illustrated wooden puzzles -- 12 puzzle pieces total -- in a handcrafted wooden storage box. It's a fun Easter gift and a surefire way to help kids get into the holiday spirit.

Click HERE for all the details.

No comments: