PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Giveaway and coupon for Mirra - new cosmetic line at Kroger

Sara atDealicious Mom has posted this:

Kroger is proud to introduce Mirra, their new easy to use, exclusive health and beauty care brand for family-focused women seeking effortless beauty. Mirra combines quality, natural ingredients with the latest science to meet 3 different needs: Daily – routine personal care; Renew – a rejuvenating time out; and Inspire – quick transformations for a night out.


Dealicious Mom

To read a review of Mirra products and be entered in a giveaway of a gift pack of Mirra Products, visit Sara at Dealicious Mom.

Kroger is offering a limited-time coupon for $5 off when you purchase 2 Mirra products.

What's your favorite frugal beauty tip?

No comments: