PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get The New Home Made Simple Coupon Book

Sign up for the latest Home Made Simple "Refresh Your Nest" coupon book again (with $30 in coupons for home cleaning products) by signing up here.

This is a new link! The theme of this booklet is Decor Done Right. Product coupons featured in this booklet include Cascade, Swiffer, Dawn, Febreze, Mr. Clean.

These are available several times throughout the year, so if you've requested this before, chances are they'll let you have it again.

Thanks for this great information from Lea Ann at Mommy's Wish List!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope you are having an awesome day.
Hugs, andrea