PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Save money on glasses with these great deals!


Buy a complete pair of eyeglasses
or pair of prescription sunglasses
get one pair free. Get coupon HERE



Save 50% off at Lens Crafters
50% off lenses with frame purchase
including bi-focals and no-prescription
sun glasses. Ends April 3!
Print coupon HERE.




At J C Penny Optical get
50% off eyeglasses, all frames
all lenses, all options Click
HERE to print coupon.



After you get your new glasses, donate the old glasses and sunglasses to help someone in need:

(Sunglasses can be non-prescription. They are needed in countries near the equator to help protect people's eyes from sun damage.) Collection facilities include Goodwill Industries stores, LensCrafters stores, and Lions Club drop boxes. Items also can be sent in padded envelopes or boxes to:

New Eyes for the Needy
549 Millburn Avenue
P.O. Box 332
Short Hills, NJ 07078