PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mommy cards for busy moms only $1.99

Mommy Cards Are Business Cards for Busy Moms! Are you a busy mom who’s always on the go? Check out mommy contact cards at VistaPrint.

These cards are a great way to share your contact info with coaches, teachers, other parents and babysitters.

Put your name, emergency contact number, your child’s allergies and other important information on the cards.

Select from a variety of layouts and design options.

I found this great deal at Frugal Living and Having Fun.

No comments: