PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

High dollar coupons on Campbell's products

Check out these great coupons from Campbell's!


Save $1.00 on any two (2) Campbell's Condensed Soups

Save $1.50 on any three (3) varieties of Campbell’s Chunky soup

Save $1.00 on any one (1) 6-pack slim cans/46 oz. bottle of V8 V-Fusion

Save $0.55 on any one (1) Pepperidge Farm bread


Click here to print off these great coupons and save tons of money on Campbell's items.

No comments: