PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm giving away a set of 3 canvas tote bags!

SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO WIN THIS TOTE BAG SET
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I recently participated in Good Housekeeping's Good Deals and Smart Steals sweepstakes and won these 3 canvas tote bags. **

My bags arrived on Monday (less than week after I sent in my receipt:-). They are a great size, and the two larger ones are expandable. The smaller one (still a nice size) is so cute with a pocket on the outside (I'm thinking coupons. cell phone. car keys)

Even if you're not a cloth bag grocery shopper these will come in handy - and you can toss them in the laundry when you need to!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as I like these bags, I've decided to "share my wealth" with one lucky reader! Yep, I'm giving away this set of canvas bags!

HERE ARE THE RULES TO BE ENTERED TO WIN:


1) Become a follower of Just Be Frugal

2) Leave a comment on this post telling me about your favorite good deal or smart steal from your own life.

3) If you're already a follower you can earn up three total entries:
-----leave a comment as described in #2
-----leave an additional comment telling me you're already a follower AND/OR
-----tell someone else about Just Be Frugal and ask them to follow (be sure they tell me you sent them!)

I'm going to leave this give-away open until Wednesday, March 31 at midnight (EST). That will still leave plenty of time for everyone to participate by making the qualifying purchases detailed at the Good Housekeeping site HERE whether you win this set or not!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**Good Deals & Smart Steals: Shop from 3/9/10-5/2/10 and spend $25 or more in a single transaction on these participating brands to receive a 3-piece shopping tote set courtesy of Good Housekeeping. Check out the April issue of Good Housekeeping for details on how to redeem or go HERE to the Good Housekeeping Website.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

urgent prayer request on arise 2 write.
andrea

Unknown said...

I am a follower!

Unknown said...

I agree with your profile. God first!