PhotobucketWhy Be Frugal?

I consider frugality an art form and a religious conviction. I learned about paying cash for purchases, recycling and reusing just about everything and being generous to friends and those in need from my parents.

My faith instructs me all things are gifted by God and so I am compelled to be a good steward of my gifts. [The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. Psalm 115:16]

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cancel the gym and save $420 a year!

Cancel your gym membership and take advantage of frugal fitness resources!

Check out MarineCorpsFitness.com, modeled after the U. S. Marine Corps physical training. You can do workouts at home and save that $35/month fee!

The workouts at this site are designed for all fitness levels and can be customized to each individuals needs by increasing intensity, weight or time of the workout. This fitness program utilizes training methods that can be performed no matter where you are with limited equipment.

If you're just starting a fitness program, or are simply out of shape (like me!) try the 6-week program.

Hit all the muscle groups using dumbells and body weight exercises with the 4-week strength training program.

Push yourself to the limit with the Upper Body Blast.

When you create your free account you'll have access to Marine Corps style workout program, printable workout plans, a calendar for keeping up with workouts, on-line run tracking software and personal fitness test tracking.

No comments: